We are grateful to our sponsors who are helping to make this ground-breaking conference a success, but we still have room for a few more…
If you would like to know more about sponsorship opportunities or exhibiting at the event, please see more about Partnership Opportunities below or download our Partnership Pack Document (.pdf)
City of Sydney
Australian Packaging Covenant
IDEP Foundation – Indonesia
Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility
Business Environment Network
Local Government Association of NSW
The Vanuatu Independent Online
It’s been called the toxic tide or plastic soup, but whatever you call it, plastic in our ocean has fast reached the point where it is one of the most pressing global environment challenges we face. Boomerang Alliance is proud to introduce ‘Beyond Plastic Pollution’- a 2½ day conference that will challenge business, government, science and the community to adopt solutions and take meaningful action on reducing plastic pollution with:
- expert presentations revealing the latest information on its diverse sources and extent, and environmental, economic,
business and health impacts;
- debates on the solutions in a range of thought provoking panels and presentations;
- opportunities for networks, partnerships and stakeholders to move forward on action.
We are pleased to announce the participation of the United Nations Environment Program, CSIRO, Indonesian government, Australian environment ministers, Commonwealth departmental speakers, affecting and effected industries and NGO leaders among others.
Boomerang Alliance’s Conference Partnership Opportunity prospectus seeks to inform potential partners and sponsors about Australia’s first conference focused on tackling marine plastic pollution across the Asia Pacific Region.
The event will be held in Sydney from Monday, October 30th to Wednesday, November 1st, across three high waterfront venues at the heart of the city, in Sydney’s sparkling Darling Harbour precinct.
Targeting key stakeholders from Australia, South-East Asia and Pacific Nations, we expect to attract some 400-500 delegates from every corner of society – business, the science and academic community, grass-roots organisations and NGS, along with representatives from federal, state and local government. Our sponsors can expect a rich range of opportunities to get their message out both to the audience and their wider organisations. Complementing the conference activity, we will:
- Host our first Business Leaders Round Table for CEO’s to get some ‘up close and personal time’ with UNEP and NGO leaders and scientists, to better understand the risks associated with plastic pollution;
- Engage a series of print, electronic and digital media focussing on unique aspects of the plastic pollution challenge;
- Host an exhibition of solutions to ocean plastics;
- Offer a speaker role / activity program for public attendance;
- Practical case studies and sessions for local government, citizen scientists, and key business sectors;
- A pre-and post-conference social media program that will create strong public interest in the event and consolidate new delegate relationships.
Packages start from as little as $2,000+GST and can be tailored to assist our partners to best deliver their message.
THE PARTNERSHIP PACKAGES
It is important to recognise that the issue of marine plastic pollution has become an area of major public and media focus. To this end, proposed partnerships with Boomerang Alliance will only be appropriate with organisations that are committed to the issue and whose commercial activities align well with marine conservation and/or addressing the problems associated with plastic.
Further, while seeking financial support, we would also encourage partners to make internal efforts and investments to maximise their profile on the issues outlined.
PLEASE NOTE: We are flexible! While the packages outlined below are specific in their benefits, we are happy to consider your sponsorship / exhibitor requirements and seek to accommodate those needs. Please let us know if you have anything specific in mind.
For more information, please download the Beyond Plastic Pollution – Pathways to Cleaner Oceans Partnership Opportunity Prospectus or to discuss your promotional requirements, please contact:
Jayne Paramor – Deputy Director
T: +61 (0)2 9280 2130 | M: +61 (0)406 846 265 | E: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you to deliver an exceptional event.