The Beyond Plastic Pollution Conference will be held at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney NSW 2000 on Monday 30th October - Wednesday 1st November 2017.
The Plasticity Forum will be held at the Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St, Sydney NSW 2000
HOW TO GET THERE
Please be aware that due to the redesign of Darling Harbour, some areas will be blocked off from public access and access conditions may have changed. Visit http://www.darlingharbour.com/getting-here/ for more information
The closest Train Station is Town Hall which is a 7 minute walk to Dockside.
For buses travelling through the CBD along Elizabeth, Castlereagh, George or York streets, alight at Market, Park, Druitt, or Bathurst streets.
- Market St
You will enter Darling Harbour close to SEA LIFE Aquarium which is a 6 minute walk to Dockside along Cockle Bay Wharf.
- Park & Druitt St
You will enter close to Cockle Bay Wharf.
- Bathurst St
You will be closer to Tumbalong Park which is a 6 minute walk to Dockside.
Catch a ferry to Darling Harbour from Circular Quay and alight at King Street Wharf. King Street Wharf is a 7 minute walk to Dockside.
King Street Wharf is closest to SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf.
By Light Rail
The Inner West Light Rail travels between Central Station in the CBD and Dulwich Hill in the Inner West, stopping in Darling Harbour. Alight at Convention stop for the ICC Sydney Convention Centre and Harbourside Shopping Centre. The ICC Sydney is a 6 minute walk to Dockside, while Harbourside is a 10 minute walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
To find out more & to get directions https://boomally.org/Map_Dockside
Our conference is held at Darling Harbour and there are plenty of accommodations within walking distance of the conference venue. Please see below our recommended hotels, you can contact the hotel directly to book your accommodation.
Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
68 Harbour St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +61 (02) 9291 0200
Vibe Hotel Sydney
111 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +61 (02) 8272 3300
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
27-33 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2010
Phone: +61 (02) 8267 1700
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Cnr of George and Quay Streets, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +62 (02) 9212 2544
Mantra on Kent
433 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +61 (02) 9284 2300
BreakFree on George
653 George Street , Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +61 (02) 9284 4500
ON THE DAY
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they may substitute with someone else from the same institute/organisation at no extra cost.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following cancellation fee apply:
* Registration canceled up until 30 June 2017 incurs no fee.
* Registration canceled in July 2017 will be refunded 80% of the registration fee.
* Registration canceled in August 2017 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
* Registration canceled in September 2017 will be refunded 30% of the registration fee.
* Registration canceled in on and/or after 1 Oct 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- When a refund is issued, it can take up to 5 business days to show up in your account (7 business days internationally) depending on the bank or credit card company. Refunds will be made in the following ways:
* For payments received by credit or debit cards through Eventbrite, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
* For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- The Beyond Plastic Pollution Conference and related events are offered on a cost-recovery basis and may be cancelled due to adverse events beyond the control of the Boomerang Alliance Team or if there is insufficient registration. In the event that the conference is cancelled, the Boomerang Alliance Team cannot be responsible for any cancellation/charge assessed to registrants by airlines, travel agencies, or hotels.
QUESTION NOT ANSWERED?
Email us at email@example.com with your query as the subject.